Only a couple days remain til Jump Back Ball and this year’s co-chairs and decor committee have done an excellent job building a boardgame wonderland.
From Candyland and LIFE to Battleship and Monopoly, enjoy this sneak peek at a few of their creations for Saturday’s party:
If you’re free this Friday, February 22, you can get a closer look at all of the decorations (and help out) at Jump Back Ball set-up day.
Starting around 10am, we’ll be at the State Theatre getting the space ready for the next night. Even if you just want to lend a hand during your lunch hour, any help is appreciated.
While there are a number of other decorations I didn’t have a chance to snap a photo of (like the “Bottleship” project Scott’s been working on), next week’s Jump Back Ball recap promises to have plenty!
This is part 6 of my Jump Back Two Spaces series. Check out my previous posts:
- Part 1: Getting into Character
- Part 2: Jump Back Hair-spiration with ONE Styling and Dino Palmieri
- Part 3: Upcoming Events – Jump Back Ball Edition
- Part 4: Jump Back Ball Fashions and My Dear Friend Etsy
- Part 5: Jump Back Ball Shop Nights